Friday, December 19, 2014

101 Things About Yours Turely

101 Things About Me…..
1.  I’ve lived in the same house since the day I was born.
2.  I would take reading a good book over watching T.V any day.
3.  My first trip out of the country I went and visited family in London, England.
4.  I have a fear of swimming in lakes because I can’t see under the water.
5.  I HATE the feel of Velvet. I absolutely refuse to touch it. It gives me the same feeling as nails on a chalk board.
6.  I hate sharks so much I even refuse to play any games or apps with them. EXCEPT FOR HUNGRY SHARK. (Lol)
7.  My favorite color is blue.
8.  I want to own a pet Koala and I would name it Mr.Chubbs.
9.  I have two half-brothers that are both over 10 years older than me.
10. I have broken my left arm 3 times.
11. My favorite holiday is Christmas.
12. I want to get a hummingbird tattoo is remembrance of my grandma.
13. I have to sleep with a fan on in my room even if it’s really cold because otherwise I can’t fall asleep.
14. My favorite season is spring.
15. I love rain better the when it is sunny.
16. My new obsession is soft sugar cookies! I don’t like them crunchy and flakey.
17.  I have to fall asleep on my right side and wake up on my left EVERY night.
18. If I had to pick one book series to read for the rest of my life, I would read the ‘Hush, Hush’ series.
19. I use to only be able to eat my pancakes with corn syrup when I was little because I thought Maple syrup tasted disgusting.
20. I wore glasses most of my childhood because my eye sight was so awful.
21. I have had 3 jobs and I am currently working in retail.
22. I think most fast food is disgusting and I will only go to a few places to get food.
23. My favorite frozen drink is the Frozen Mud turtle from the Springfield public library coffee shop.
24. I’ve been to the ocean 5 times, 3 out of the 5 times I’ve been stung by a jelly fish.
25. I am stubborn.
26. My mom says I would argue with a dead person because I always have something to disagree about.
27. I have two half-brothers related to me by my dad.
28. I have an obsession with Supernatural, I think Sam and Dean are beautiful.
29. I’ve published award winning articles for Journalism.
30.  I want to succeed in a career where I can help people.
31. Honesty is my number one rule.
32. Growing up I always wanted to be a veterinarian because I loved animals.
33. Then I learned I’d have to do Surgery on them and I changed my mind.
34. I use to have braces and I absolutely hated them. You won’t find but one or two pictures with them.
35. I once cut my hair to my collar bones and I thought my dad was going to have an aneurism…He likes my hair longer because he says girls with short hair look like boys. Of course I rebelled.
36. My family is all mainly Catholic, But I wasn’t raised religious my parents never made me go to church.
37. I’ve always had this creepy reoccurring dream that my dog will turn crazy from the movie I am legend and try to kill me.
38. My first car was a 1999 Saab. It was a piece of crap.
39. I’ve never wrecked or been in an accident or gotten a ticket since I’ve started driving.
40. I always use to make fun of my mom for crying in movies when they were sad.
41. Now I cry like a baby in movies AND books and she makes fun of me. KARMA.
42. I always wanted a little sister.
43. My cousin Abbey is the closest cousin I have to my age and she is my best friend and my family.
44. I use to eat corn syrup on my pancakes with peanut butter because I HATED maple syrup.
45. I am really bad at Directions. Like…Don’t ever give me a map I’ll look at you like you’ve lost your mind.
46. I am really good at getting lost.
47. I am good with people but if it’s a guy I like I get super shy.
48. When I was 6 I got stuck in a footstool trying to prove I was small enough to fit. Took 30 minutes to get me out and my baby sitter almost called the fire department.
49. I ate a dried meal worm once for 5 dollars. It didn’t really taste like anything.
50. I always have to have my nail done some way. I hate them plain.
51. My first job I ever had I worked at Sonic. It was nasty.
52. I <3 Chinese Food = Life.
53. I always loved pictures growing up so when I got to kindergarten and we had our class photo I thought we were supposed to strike a pose. McBride Elementary, Mrs. Adams K Class. Look it up, I’m front row.
54. 7, 9, 11 and 21 are my lucky numbers. Weird how they are all odd.
55. I’ve only been to one consort in my entire life.
56. I like Jonny Cash’s Music even though I don’t normally like the older music.
57. CHARMED is my favorite T.V show of all time.
58. I hate people who spit. Nasty.
59. On a normal night I usually can’t fall asleep until 2am.Kinda like an internal clock.
60. I have to have a fan blowing to sleep otherwise I won’t sleep well.
61. I have chronic migraines.
62. I like wearing makeup but I don’t feel the need to wear it because I’m insecure I just really don’t care what people think about me.
63. I am a major procrastinator.
64. When I was younger I use to hide whenever someone rang the doorbell; not because my parents didn’t want me to answer the door but because I was just too lazy to deal with people when I was relaxing.
65. I have an obsession with scarfs. I own about 30 or so.
66. I can’t keep my car clean…Ever. Always dirty even right after I clean it.
67. I love the smell of oranges.
68. The most exotic body modification I’ve gotten is my belly button pierced.. Hard core I know.
69. I’ve have one serious boyfriend in my whole life so far.
70. I always thought it would be cool growing up to live in the country and own horses.
71. I love taking photos, Photography is a passion.
72. I learned to draw and paint from my brother by watching him.
73. I learned lots of different video game from playing with my older brothers. I’m a boss.
74. I’m a champ at grand theft auto. Those Bugatti’s are my loves.
75.  I tan really easily.
76. I have more shoes then my mom and dad combined but I have like my 6 favorite pairs that I tend to wear 90% of the time.
77. I took gymnastic classes when I was younger for like 7 years.
78. Sophomore year I took Hip Hop classes with my friend Jessica.
79. My hip-hop teacher tried to teach me how to do headstands one time, that didn’t work out very well….Needless to say I suck.
80. I've tightrope walked over a canyon.
81.  I've had ISS one time in my entire life and I got it for dumping a cup of ice-cream on a kid in the science wing. Totally worth it.
82. I owned a pet chicken that I raised from a chick named Cinnamon.
83. I fell out a car window one time.
84. Me and my cousin had a full out cat fight brawl in our grandmas front lawn when we were like 7 because I told her I could run faster than her. LOL
85. I am not a big religious person.
86. I am super sarcastic.
87. I never lose a dare. No shame.
88. I had a pet turtle named Bo Bo for about a year when I was 9.
89. The dark still freaks me out.
90. I am such a heavy sleeper I could probably sleep through a tornado.
91. I am kind hearted to people in need, I got that quality from my grandmother I think.
92. I am terrified of Bees.
93. I hate the feeling of sand rubbing your skin really hard, like nails of chalk board for me.
94. I have to sleep with my red fuzzy blanket under my head.
95. I can only fall asleep on my right side and I wake up on my left.
96. In the last book of the Divergent series I was hysterical..You would have thought I was in my movie I cried so much. Very believable.
97. I sleep in complete darkness.
98. I can sit down and start reading a book and not get up for the 6 hours.
99. I don’t ever really get cold.
100. Edger Allen Poe is my favorite poet.

101. I’m ready for high school to be other with.

No comments:

Post a Comment