Friday, December 19, 2014

Movie Preference Post

Favorite Movie: My favorite movie would probably be Safe Haven just because I adore the story plot and how a girl can go from feeling so hopeless to finding her happiness again. She gets her do over and not a lot of people get that. Sure it’s still sad because her husband (now ex) was a mean abusive drunk  but she finds her place. Like I said I’m a sucker for a hopeful ending.

Movies I Don’t Really Care for:
I don’t really like super intense drama movies just because they tend to be way to serious for me and I can’t really connect with them since my life isn’t ever nearly as dramatic or entertaining as some of those movies so I try to avoid them unless I see one that looks like it could be worth watching.
How often and where do you usually watch movies:
I watch movies every once in a while. It really depends on the movies because the more movies out that I really want to see the more I will watch the shows. The most recent one I have watched was malificent. OMG it was soooooo good. My new favorite fairytale right there.

What do you usually need for movie viewing:
Normally all I need for a movie showing in my red blanket and red pillow and a cold can of Mnt. Dew. YUUMMM. I’m a simple gall and like to really relax while I watch movies because that really the only reason why I watch them is because it gives me and excuse to lay down and crash out. LOL
If my life story was made into a movie:

If my life story was a movie. Oh my.. I would be funny. I can be quite an idiot sometimes and don’t really have a filter so something’s stupid sentences come out of my mouth. I have fun with my friends and family. I think it’s be like my own version of a modern family show.. Very comical. 

No comments:

Post a Comment